- Design, develop, implement, and support IT solutions based on business requirements and technical specifications.
- Oracle EBS implementation including configuration of manufacturing and supply chain management modules and identification of process requirements, conduct Conference Room Pilot (CRP), System Integration Testing (SIT), and User Acceptance Testing (UAT), and business user training
- Create, maintain and enhance Business Intelligence components (metadata, reports, metrics, dashboards). In doing so participate in data modeling, business process analysis, development of reporting functional and technical specifications and most importantly business community review of EBS reports deployments.
- Write and maintain technical documentation supporting EBS reporting deployments.
- Provide project status and progress updates to EBS Management team.
- Assist with the management of the overall EBS environment, including configuration, releases, metadata, user administration and standards as requested.
Production Support and Performance fixes
- Design of RICE objects; utilizing Oracle EBS, SQL Developer, Toad, and HP Quality Center.
- Functional Knowledge of Outside supplier processing.
- Functional expertise in Demantra , Supply chain planning, configure to order process, sales work bench tool, Appworx
- Experienced in First Article, Pilot & Proto manufacturing processes
- Previous experience in Design win process specific to design & manufacturing
- End to End implementation & functional experience in Supply chain & manufacturing process
- Expertise in different costing processes like Customer specific pricing, ship & debit process flows
- Hands on /implementation experience in Oracle Modules: BOM, WIP, PLM, OM/ONT, MES, INV, QA, CS / CSC, PO & QP, Engineering.
ERP Analyst provides project coordination, functional expertise, and contributes to improvements and enhancements for mission-critical, enterprise-wide information systems. The ERP Analyst is responsible for project tracking and control for assigned modules or systems, serving as a liaison between functional and technical resources to manage the development of new system functionality, upgrades, system modifications, and day-to-day problem analysis, issue tracking, and resolution.
? Requires in-depth knowledge and experience
? Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions
? Works independently; receives minimal guidance
? Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
? Represents the level at which career may stabilize for many years or even until retirement
? Contributes to process improvements
? Typically resolves problems using existing solutions
? Provides informal guidance to junior staff
? Works with minimal guidance
Experience / Education
Typically requires 5–7 years of related experience with a 4 yeardegree; or 3 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent work experience.