Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer to develop applications on Aruba Cloud Platform. Aruba is a leading WLAN / Wifi and Networking company, part of Silicon Valley Tech Powerhouse HP Enterprises. Aruba Cloud Platform is an internally developed innovative Cloud Stack which powers Aruba Cloud Applications for Wired/Wireless Network and Service Management. These applications present sophisticated Networking Graphics & Widgets which help our customers to monitor and manage their wired and wireless networks, and run innovative services.
- Expected industry experience is 5+ years.
- Minimum education at BS or MS level in Computer Science or related fields.
- Multi-yearexperience in developing Cloud Applications using moderntechnologies
- Development experience of API’s and backend modules.
- Proven record of having contributed to multi release, generally available software.
- Excellent understanding of HTML5 and CSS is required.
- Thorough knowledge and experience of using REST API (frameworks like Jersey, Spring)
- Production experience coding Cloud applications using Java/Python/Scala.
- Solid grasp of computer science/software engineering concepts around distributed computing and cloud computing paradigms
- Hands on knowledge of RDBMs like Postgres and No-SQL DBs like Cassandra, Elastic Search, Open TSDB and related technologies like Kairos.
- Experience with messaging systems like RabbitMQ and Kafka
- Day-to-day working knowledge of contemporary source code development tools and techniques (e.g. GIT, Maven, Eclipse, Node Package Manager, Gulp, Grunt)
- Demonstrated abilities to work with QA and Remote Teams.
- Experience in working with Agile Methodology.
Job ID 1008292