- Our product team in our Kitchener office is a small, tightly-knit crew working on building the smartest analytics and marketing outreach platform ever. What Google did with cost-per-click for online marketing, we're doing for the offline world. If you want to build something that's never been done before and help thousands of local businesses in the process, join us!
What you'll do here...
- Work at all levels of the stack - starting from the front end code our customers see all the way down to the REST endpoints, backend business logic and databases that make the magic happen.
- Interact frequently not only with the Engineering team but also with your peers in Product, Design, Sales, Account Management and Marketing.
- Solve real problems being faced by thousands of brick and mortar businesses around the world.
- You have experience at all levels of the stack and aren’t afraid to jump in wherever is needed.
- You have experience in front end web development helping to create beautiful and useful user interfaces. Experience with ReactJS is a huge plus.
- You’re comfortable with Python, Go, MongoDB and Cassandra or the desire to learn these technologies.
- You thrive in a fast paced environment and like to get things done!
- We like to get new features to our customers as soon as possible.
- You love solving challenging problems and pushing yourself out of your comfort zone.
- You have a strong technical aptitude and you love learning new technologies and keeping up to date on the latest trends.
Perks & Benefits
- Bright and open workspace which includes a ping-pong table, fully stocked kitchen with healthy (and unhealthy) snacks
- Catered lunches on Thursdays
- Flexible hours of work (we want you to have a life outside of work!)
- Flexible vacation plan
- Enhanced paternity and maternity leaves
- Organized volunteer events to give back to our community and plenty of off-sites and happy hours to relax and unwind.