We currently have many exciting new opportunities for Java Web Developers needs for a local client of ours. These positions are responsible for creating technology based solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining Internet, Intranet, and Client-Server applications.
Most importantly, we want to work with people passionate about software development and technology generally, who will exhibit and grow their experience with team development and technology leadership.
Required qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS or equivalent experience
- 4+ years implementing in a Java/J2EE environment with a strong emphasis on web applications
- Applied Services Oriented Architecture, leveraging concepts of an Enterprise Services Bus, Message Queuing, Service Registry, and Gateway Services
- Experience providing mentorship and technical leadership for project and functional teams
- Demonstrated ability with unit and integration test frameworks such as xUnit, Jasmine, Karma, and Protractor.
- Prefer experience with cloud technologies and remote systems integrations
- Prefer experience in full life cycle iterative development; requirements gathering, technical design, development, testing and implementation
- Prefer cross browser, multiple platform experience including iOS and Andriod mobile browsers
- Prefer experience with Oracle (PL/SQL, Stored Packages/Procedures development, SQL) or Microsoft SQL Server
- Prefer health care market knowledge and experience in the health care industry
- Prefer experience with scrum-based agile development
We’re looking for a result oriented, self-motivated Sr. Java web developer with a customer service focus and passion for the job. The successful candidate will have a strong desire to continuously enhance and manage the client environment. Excellent communication, teamwork, problem solving and customer service skills are a must!