We are currently seeking Fullstack Engineers that have worked with modern software solutions including node.js, REST APIs, and cloud based Solutions. You will be part of a software development engineering team responsible for analyzing, designing, developing, integrating, testing, and deploying new and existing software application programs. While we focus a lot on banks, insurance companies and FinTechs, the group will have opportunities to support other sectors also including healthcare, automotive, high-tech, and media. We are looking for talented engineers, we will teach domain knowledge as needed for the right candidates.
Your Key Responsibilities
We’re looking for a Fullstack Engineer who can:
- Analyze, design, develop, integrate, test, and deploy distributed software applications
- Deliver high quality systems with focus on reliability and excellent customer experience
Skills and attributes for success
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment
- Ability to travel in accordance with client and other job requirements
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; writing, publishing and conference-level presentation skills a plus
To qualify for the role you must have
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other related field
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in technology or a similar role
- Advanced knowledge of Java 1.7 and above. Python is a plus.
- Intermediate knowledge of a Java framework (preferably Spring)
- Experience in designing, building and consuming RESTful APIs
- Hands-on experience building applications/platforms with cloud native/Microservices architecture. Includes experience with IaaS, PaaS, container deployment.
- Proficiency in Angular 2, React.JS, TypeScript, Node.JS, Redux, Flux and related frameworks
- Experience with modern collaborative development tools (e.g. Git, CI/CD pipelines)
- Comfortable working in an Agile and TDD environment
- Design & architecture large business critical systems
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Experience with the following technologies
- Mongo/Cassandra/Any NoSQL DB