Do you want to make the internet more secure by being part of a team focused on making developer's lives better?
Here at Auth0 we’re focused on securing the internet by powering the login box. We’re currently hiring an Engineer to be part of the Developer Productivity team. This is a core engineering team engaging in customer facing work. You'd be focusing on improving our Documentation infrastructure, to allow our customers, who are developers, to learn how to configure and use our authentication and identity tool suite.
This work enables a more secure, fully featured internet. As more developers stop wasting time building their own half-baked security solutions and use Auth0's well-thought-out ones, they have time to build new things.
- Evaluate new technologies and techniques to improve overall practices.
- Interact with different teams to ensure a correct implementation of the system.
- Craft secure, performant, cross-platform browser applications.
- Build modular, well-documented, responsive, and accessible React components.
- Integrate with other services in the ecosystem.
You'd be an excellent fit if you:
- Have experience engineering web application, working closely to the front-end
- Are familiar with NodeJS and RESTful APIs
- Are comfortable working on React TypeScript applications.
- Have attention to detail and make user experience a top priority
- Are able to balance idealism and pragmatism in a dynamic work environment
- Possess self-management skills with a continuous improvement mindset
It is helpful, but not required, if you:
- Have experience working with React and Styled Components
- Have experience with accessibility.
- A good understanding of semantic HTML and responsive CSS