Us: PBworks is one of the most popular business collaboration tools in the world, with over four million active users a month. People count on us to share and review information, help them diagnose cancers, review legal briefs, design a brand identity, or work on a nation-wide project rollout. We are working to create new products that help empower a next generation of collaboration and need your help.
This is a full time salaried position on site in San Mateo (although Thursdays you can work from home).
What we're looking for:
- Ability to troubleshoot and fix cross-browser issues
- Familiarity with relational databases
- Familiarity with version control systems
- Familiarity with linux shell scripting a plus
- Familiarity with unit and integration testing plus
- Familiarity with agile, scrum, and continuous deployment a plus
- Enthusiasm about writing code and learning new things
- Proficiency at understanding other people's code, learning from it, and explaining to others how to improve their code
- Willingness to take ownership of projects and ability to work self-directed
- Bonus points for experience with: iOS/Android app development, Node.js, PHP, MySQL/PostgreSQL, memcached, redis, elasticsearch, or Selenium/WebDriver
- Double bonus points for links to your GitHub/Stack Overflow account, technically-oriented blog, and/or published articles/talks/slides