Emsi Burning Glass is a trusted advisor on labor market information for customers across a wide array of markets. We build SaaS products that combine many different kinds of workforce data to accurately inform our clients' decisions about college course offerings, hiring, site selection, economic development, and much more. We need an experienced developer to join us in producing premier software tools for understanding labor market data.
If you're ready to join a high-functioning team of full stack devs working closely with product managers, data engineers, and designers to create interfaces and visualizations that make nuanced data intelligible, we'd love to hear from you. Applicants to this posting will be considered for positions on the Analyst
, and SkillsMatch
People who succeed in this position are…
- Team oriented and ready to work closely with other developers
- Comfortable with working in rapid development cycles
- Skilled oral and written communicators
- Enthusiastic for learning
- Prepared to contribute at a strategic level to engineering excellence discussions from day one
Candidates must have…
- Two years of experience with React development in a production environment. Experience with similar -- Vue, Angular, or Svelte -- will also be considered.
- Two years or more experience with server-side languages like PHP, Python, or Node. Experience with languages like Rust, Go, C#, ASP .NET, Java, and Ruby is also welcome.
- One or more years of experience managing production environments in AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud.
- Working knowledge of structured databases, e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, and MariaDB. Experience with MongoDB, DynamoDB, and serverless databases like Aurora or Bigtable is welcome.
Great candidates also have…
- Experience with microservice architecture.
- Experience building and consuming APIs.
- Experience with container orchestration and tools like Docker, Kubernetes, and Terraform.
Emsi Burning Glass is an equal opportunities employer.