The Full-Stack Java Leadprovides technology direction, ensures project implementation compliance, and utilizes technology research to innovate, integrate, and manage technology solutions. This role is considered part of the Business Unit Leadership team and may mentor Junior development team members.
- Minimum 10 years of programming experience with Full Stack JAVA development and Core JAVA with experience in developing UI and Services solutions.
- At least 5 years of experience in technology consulting, enterprise and solutions architecture and architectural frameworks.
- At least 2 years of experience with the Node.js, npm etc.
- Adobe Experience Manager and Bluemix experience is nice to have; Cloud Foundry (related) experience a must
- Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point.
- Experience in complete project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
- Knowledge and experience in developing software using agile methodologies.
- Proven track record of technical leadership roles delivering solutions within defined timeframes.
- Skilled in building relationships with clients and in practice development activities.
- Demonstrated success in performing work and managing complex and/or large consulting projects.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Must be open to travel.
Preferred Skills and Education:
- Experience working with a globally distributed team and managing off-shore teams.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Certification in (Insert technologies).
- Experience with authoring, editing and presenting technical documents.