This role will develop and implement sophisticated, industry-leading digital solutions and automation that perform at a high level, are secure and scalable.
- Communicate with all areas of the company, working with internal and external partners to identify and define technology needs based on product and marketing business requirements and roadmap.
- Be heavily involved on strategizing and implementing work as part of team sprints to develop needed technology coinciding with the eCommerce platform.
- Develop and maintain Shopify ecommerce stores, plugins, integrations and middleware.
- Strategize, implement and maintain technology solutions in relation to business roadmaps.
- Manage all technical vendor relationships for various technologies used, digital products and applications.
- Improve reliability, performance and stability of our systems (by reducing downtimes of all our digital systems, improved automation in processes & performance).
- Provide reporting and transparency to upper management and stakeholders regarding execution, progress, outcome predictions, hurdles, and resource needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related
- 6+ years of coding and development experience in the design & architect of systems, and building technology solutions for web applications and enterprise processes
- Experience with React is a bonus
- Experience with vendor management & team management and agile methodology
- Self-motivated and highly collaborative
- Exceptional leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Passionate about a conflict-free and sustainable product
- Resourceful, self-managed, detail-oriented and can think on your feet
- Problem solver and can easily find resolutions
- Positive, patient and empathetic attitude are very important
- Team player, willing to assist wherever necessary, across all teams
- This is a start-up environment and always changing - must be flexible