Are you interested in creating world class clientexperiences while working in a contemporary, truly-agile manner? Come join a newRetail Lab focused on the ‘Open An Account’ journey.
As a Full Stack Technical Lead on Vanguard’s Client Experience program, you’ll work on a fully dedicated, cross-functional, co-located and durable team given the autonomy required to deliver solutions which fulfill client needs and drive business outcomes within the context of client journeys. The team will operate with enhanced speed and agility to deliver meaningful customer experiences in a rapid build-measure-learn manner.
For this role, you are …
- A graduate with a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or the equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Highly collaborative, a fast learner and willing to work wherever you’re needed on the team.
- Able to achieve results against goals linked to key performance indicators.
- Experienced with software engineering fundamentals including object-oriented design, data structures, dependency injection, testable code, and algorithms.
- Experienced with software engineering tools, such as Eclipse, WebStorm, Git, and others.
- Able to write clean, maintainable code, and read code created by others.
- Quick learner who can learn and develop utilizing a new framework within a single sprint.
To really excel in the role, you will …
- Be Innovative, creative, flexible and passionate about software engineering, the engineering lifecycle, and creating great, usable, software solutions.
- Understand and leverage hypothesis driven development techniques to craft experiments that drive certainty.
- Be skilled in communicating technical information with both technical and non-technical peers.
- Have experience with mobile development.
As a Technical Lead, you will…
- Able to effectively communicate technical issues in a manner all can understand.
- Effective at laying out a technical vision for your product.
- Able to work with Scrum Masters and Journey Owners to prioritize work relative to both delivering business value and addressing technical debt.