Are you a motivated self-starter with a proven track record of delivering high-quality projects on time? We're looking for an experienced mid-to senior level full stack software engineer to join our team and work on a rapidly growing healthcare platform that is proven to change lives.
The Full Stack Software Engineer will be an integral part of our growing engineering team. He or she will bring expertise with a strong background in both web and backend development, along with having significant hands-on platform engineering experience developing scalable data platform architectures. You will have strong knowledge of processes to a growing and innovative healthcare organization, while building, managing, and maintaining platform configurations and features within the Twistle Platform and across a variety of information systems and EHRs.
This role requires strong knowledge and expertise in building and validating healthcare data, while building and maintaining platform architectures that enables functionality and streamlined workflows between large data-driven web and mobile processing systems. Some systems may include EHRs, CRMs, Practice Management Systems, Data Warehouses, Wearable Devices, and more.
All team members are expected to contribute to the overall architecture of Twistle's technology framework, as well as continued adoption of agile project / product management methodologies. Our team strongly believes in individual autonomy, responsibility, and shipping great products. We believe less in the number of hours or lines of code. We work smarter first, then harder because we love what we're doing!
Preference given to candidates local to the Albuquerque and Seattle areas! Remote is Available!
- Identify, design, and implement enhancements and capabilities within our overall platform architecture related to (optimizing data delivery, scalability, and usability), while automating and improving manual processes.
- Utilize best practices and security principals related to building Core APIs, Web Services, and processes that align with product and business objectives.
- Develop and enhance code pipeline, unit tests, to add speed and quality to development processes, using AWS and SQL technologies.
- Demonstrate experience working with various payloads including (JSON, XML, APIs, Web Services, SOAP, REST, ETL, andFile Transfers).
- Monitor, triage, and modify configurations for integrated healthcare messaging within the Twistle Platform.
- Develop and deploy features within defined software development lifecycles, (including testing, peer reviews, reliable active monitoring, and support of deployments).
- Automate and monitor business critical applications and troubleshoot or escalate appropriately when issues arise.
- Navigate, monitor, and evaluate configurations within AWS (or GCP, Azure), as it relates to API, Data integrations, Cloud Instances.
- Collaborate with other engineers, implementation, customer success managers throughout the development process to release functional, performant and secure data on a regular basis.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, and/or related Healthcare experience, (Associate degree minimum).
- 3-5 years of experience in working in multi-tenant B2B or SaaS applications and services.
- 2+ years of experience within healthcare or consumer applications (healthcare preferred)
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Strong experience demonstrating and understanding tools like Kafka, Spark and Hadoop; relational NoSQL and SQL databases including Cassandra and PostgreSQL.
- Strong working knowledge of AWS services including Redshift, RDS, EMR and EC2.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with DevOps and Cloud automation technologies like Docker, Vagrant, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc.
- Strong working knowledge of tools like JIRA, Asana, Confluence, and Tettra
- Hands on experience with SQL, complex queries, and functions, while validating and analyzing data integrity.
- Familiarity with one or more of the following development languages: Python, Django, Java.