Full Stack Software Engineer - Universal Media
- Job Number: 112956482
- Santa Clara Valley, California, United States
- Posted: 29-Aug-2017
- Weekly Hours: 40.00
We are looking for an outstanding software engineer to join the Apple Universal Media team and help us build the next generation products that change the way millions of users consume video. As a Software Engineer at Apple, you will be owning key modules of the product and be responsible for delivering industry grade quality solutions.
- 5+ years experience in a professional, programming position
- Experience developing RESTful APIs
- Experience with relational and non-relational data stores (e.g.: Oracle, Cassandra, Redis)
- Experience with search platforms (e.g.: Solr)
- Great understanding of MVC patterns for web applications
- Experience with *nix and OSX
- Familiarity with version control systems such as Git
Candidate should be a self-starting, energetic individual with excellent communication skills to effectively collaborate with all levels of the organization. The candidate should have years of experience developing web applications. The ability to be an excellent team player under tight deadline constraints in addition to the ability to tackle problems with imaginative solutions is key to success in this position.
BS in Computer Science, Mathematics, or EE, or relevant industry experience is required, MS in Computer Science or related technical field is desired, or equivalent experience.
Knowledge of SQL and ER modeling Experience with Java, Scala iOS development Affinity to great user experience Familiarity with the media space