Examples of what you might work on:
- Making the process of scripting a browser more fun and less painful.
- Developing logic to orchestrate hundreds of browsers running synthetic transactions across the globe and ensure that all transactions are both reliable and properly sandboxed.
- Figuring out how we can present large amounts of browser metrics to customers in a simple but meaningful way.
- Scaling our global pipeline exponentially without breaking the bank.
What working on this team is like:
- We're a small and distributed group of engineers with team members in the US and UK. Albeit distributed, we are quite tight-knitted and we work closely with each other to solve hard problems.
- We are truly a cross-functional team with a wide variety of backgrounds and experience levels operating all facets of a fairly large scale product so there's always enough assortment of work (frontend/backend work, ops work, high-throughput ingestion pipelines, etc) that gives everyone a great opportunity to expand their skills and grow in their careers.
- Everyone participates in an on-call rotation but the team is big enough that the rotation is not burdensome and, when issues arise, we prioritize getting them fixed right away. We're also flexible about swapping weeks because we know life is what happens outside of work.
- We work closely with product management, technical support, and our design team to make sure we’re building the right features to help our customers understand their digital business.
How do you know if you're right for this job?
- You are comfortable planning and leading medium to large features from mockups to production.
- You are curious about how modern browsers work, the vast amounts of data they process and what that data can tell you about your app.
- You enjoy mentoring others and feels passionate about improving software through constant iteration.