We are seeking a Full Stack Software Engineer to join our Engineering team here at Salesforce. Salesforce is the world's #1 Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform. Our cloud-based applications for sales, service, marketing, community, commerce, IoT, Quip and Applications don't require IT experts to set up or run - simply log in and start connecting to customers in a whole new way! More than 150,000 companies are blazing trails to success with our platform.
Our Engineering teams are responsible for the product end-to-end - including the APIs and UI for the features, security and performance aspects, As an engineer on our team, you will collaborate with product managers and other top-notch software engineers to design and implement features for our platform that allows users to tailor any app or process, get innovation delivered automatically, integrate and connect anything, extend your CRM with prebuilt applications and build with trust and security.
- Ability to take complex problems and break them down into smaller tasks
- Ability to learn quickly and be productive in a highly collaborative, lightning-fast environment
- Ability to work with loosely-defined requirements
- Work as part of an agile development team
- Write well-tested and secure code
- Participate in design & code reviews
- Good understanding of various software design patterns
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in software engineering, computer science, or computer & information systems
- Minimum 3 years work experience
- Basic understanding of basic computer science concepts like data structures and object-oriented design patterns
- Experience developing and exposing REST services
- Unit, functional, automated and browser testing experience
- UI code/systems
- Bower and Grunt tools
- Node.js, Underscore, jQuery
- Server Side code/systems
- MS SQL server
- Solid proficiency with distributed version control (git) or TFS
- Visual Studio
- SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS)
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World's Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For six years running. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world. Salesforce is a team sport, and we play to win. Join us!