$80K — $100K *
Livingly Media seeks a Full-Stack Software Engineer with an interest in digital media and online advertising. You will work as part of a cross-functional team spanning engineering, product, design, data, marketing, editorial and sales to develop software products that are critical to our business and our users.
* Build and maintain core features for our network of websites.
* Ship your code quickly to run live experiments and then deploy to tens of millions of people.
* Contribute to all aspects of project lifecycle design, development, testing, and deployment.
* Meet with stakeholders and contribute toward product decisions and iron out requirements.
* Develop engineering solutions based on product requirements.
* 2-5 years of professional web development experience.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar STEM program.
* Excellent Python and React knowledge.
* Experience with Github or similar version control system.
* Exposure to Django in either a professional or personal setting.
* MySQL, Redis, Celery, Sass/CSS, Google Cloud Platform (BigQuery, Cloud Storage, Compute Engine, etc) and Google Apps Script experience are plusses.
* Familiarity with unix and command line.
* Experience with iterative project cycles and working on large-scale projects with millions of users.
* Flexibility working with small teams.
This is a full-time position. While our headquarters are located in Redwood City, CA, the entire company is currently working remotely due to the COVID-19 pandemic. We are currently open to candidates located throughout California, Colorado, or New York (if you are located in the San Diego or Denver metro areas, please specifically note this in your outreach).
Valid through: 10/26/2020