A retail company is seeking a strong Full Stack Developerresponsible for delivering web, mobile, and API capabilities
- Development and maintenance of custom web/mobile applications and API?s using Node.js, RESTful APIs, AngularJS, etc.
- Develop custom features based on specifications and technical designs.
- Create automated unit, functional, and behavioral tests.
- Contribute to user acceptance testing procedures and monitoring results.
- Contribute to performance and load testing procedures and issue remediation.
- Bachelors or professional experience in CS or related field
- Creating RESTful web services /API?s using Node.js
- Experience with designing both relational and non-relational databases
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) using current design patterns/practices.
- Experience with Styling and Responsive Design techniques using technologies such as HTML5, Bootstrap, LESS, and SASS.
- Infrastructure automation experience using Ansible, Chef, Puppet, or similar tools.
- Familiarity with containers and cluster management software.
- Experience in agile development programs.
- Excellent oral and verbal communication skills.