We are adding new positions to our technology team. Whether you are a front end, back end or full stack engineer, we may have the role for you. Interested in learning from some of the best? Well then you definitely want to be considered for a role on our team.
On a daily basis, you will:
- Learn or improve your skills with new technology in a growing industry
- Work closely with a very bright technology team in building strong tools for the Mobile Application Security Testing MAST market
- Work on an agile team
- Be part of a universal team across the US and EU
- 3-5 years of experience
- Mastery of HTML, CSS
- Familiarity with CSS preprocessors: Sass, Stylus, Less etc.
- Familiarity with template engines: Jade, Handlebars, EJS, etc.
- Experience implementing static site generators, specifically Metalsmith, and building out a fully static project
- An appreciation of design principles and attention to small details
- Significant experience with responsive web design (beyond just implementing popular frameworks that are responsive out of the box)
- Attention to web standards, best practices, accessibility and cross browser compatibility
- Experience working collaboratively in Git
- Ability to build out flexible, modular components and patterns to be reused throughout the project as needed
- Proud to be part of a team's effort to build product
Additional Skills that are nice to have:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Technical or a related discipline
- Working knowledge of automated build and configuration tools such as Puppet and Chef, Ansible, however direct experience with SaltStack is a plus
- Strong working knowledge of AWS/EC2
- Experience with web application development and service oriented architectures
- Experience with setting up infrastructure and services monitoring and alerting systems
- Experience with nagios, or sensu
- Experience with large-scale web applications and managing large custom/proprietary application deployment pipelines
- Experience with Mongodb and ElasticSearch
- Experience with Git or Subversion.
- Experience with Docker, Node.JS, Python a plus
- Firm grasp of core operating system concepts (processes, threading, memory management, filesystem types, ACLs).
- Background in computer security or mobile security a plus
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary and incentive pay
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- Flexible spending accounts for Medical, Childcare and Transportation
- Company paid STD, LTD and Life Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Unlimited PTO
- Maternity and Paternity Leave