This role is expected to be highly proficient in backend OOP languages, 5-7 years experience with Ruby and/or Java preferred. Proficiency with front-end development using HTML and CSS to build front-end user interfaces is also desired. Knowledge and or experience with React/React Native and C++ on the front-end is a major plus, but not a must. This position will require strong working knowledge of APIs and prefers integration development experience with REST and SOAP, JSON and XML. If you have experience with technologies outlined above and hold a strong understanding of HTTP fundamentals, we want to speak with you!
What you’ll get to do…
- Lead the development of a new product that will change the way consumers think about switching banks and banking products.
- Work with our professional services development team to enhance our online banking and mobile products with unique solutions and features that meet individual clients’ specific needs.
- Work with our clients to build out API integrations - both direct and via our middleware called Path. We integrate with everyone in the industry, including financial institutions, financial technology providers, and data vendors.
You’ll do it using your…
- Experience with Ruby on Rails and Java development and passion for backend web services
- Bachelor's Degree in CS or comparable industry experience
- Experience building, implementing and working with microservice architectures
- Proficiency working in Unix/Linux environments
- Proficiency with Git or another version control system
- Passion to build clean, maintainable, discoverable code
- Experience with distributed systems, Postgres and RabbitMQ, ServiceMix, Karaf, Camel
- Ability to own development of innovative and yet uncharted products
You’ll fit in by…
- Thinking like an owner
- Communicating with honesty, candor, and respect
- Being resourceful
- Using common sense
You’ll love it because…
- You will build and share products that are making a difference in the lives of others
- You will collaborate with other brilliant minds
- You will be rewarded and recognized for your high-caliber work
- You will enjoy autonomy
- You will build products that outshine all of our competitors
- You will be working with established design standards and libraries
- You will work with a deeply technical engineering team
- 5+ years of Full-Stack Software engineering preferred
- CS (or similar) degree preferred.