Weare seeking a full stack engineer to work in a ground breaking product thataspires to be the best cognitive analytics product which gives tangible valueto the client. The ideal candidate is one who has demonstrated work experiencewith distributed systems and working with parallel processing systems. Thiscandidate would apply their expertise in every area of computer science to innovateand take the product to new levels. The product currently deployed to some ofthe best companies in the world. On a day to day basis you will be developingand building solutions that deals with a big data solution. If you are aSoftware Engineer interested in developing full stack solutions, with aperspective to deal with data functionally and technically for a new CloudAnalytics Product we would like to talk to you.
RequiredSkills and Experience:
• Minimum 15+ years developmentexperience. ?Substantial expertise in Pythonframeworks.
• 3+ years of experience working on a bigdata solution with Spark.
• Experience with design and interacting withrelational databases, MySQL, especially via SQLAlchemy. Has experience withmassive databases and in-depth knowledge of MySQL and performance tuning
• Experience with Messaging Systems likeRabbitMQ and integrations with Celery or Luigi.
• In-depth expertise in Docker and Kubernetesa big plus.
• Knowledge of MongoDB a plus.
• Expertise in developing solutions with Spark,Pandas, Numpy.
• Subject matter expertise (either throughwork experience or certifications) in the public clouds or VMWare is a bigplus.
• Design, Develop, Optimize and Scale atevery stage of the architecture.
• 3+ years’ experience in modern RESTful APIdevelopment
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Must have 10+ years in Development and a majority in Python
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Must have 5+ years in Python Development