As a Full Stack Software Engineer on our team, you will directly contribute to the innovative solutions we are building. You will interact with product and service teams to identify opportunities, discuss solutions, and take ownership for the full software lifecycle from idea to production and iterating thereafter. This position is based in Washington state, either the Seattle or Bellingham areas.
- Develop new, and enhance existing, services and applications across the portfolio of Conversica SaaS offerings. Operate across our stack, from back-end to customer-facing UIs.
- Participate in technical design sessions to ensure a robust and resilient operating posture for our offerings.
- Solve challenging problems by writing high quality code! Include test automation and design for secure and smooth operations.
- Deploy and maintain your services in Production; learn from the real world data and devise plans to improve the customer’s experience of your services.
- Work closely with our product management and customer success teams
- Apply yourself to continuous learning and experimentation to strengthen your skill set.
- Have fun, be fun, and get a lot done
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- 4+ years professional hands-on software development experience in an object-oriented language such as Python, Java, C#, etc.
- Ability to work with scripting languages, such as PHP.
- Experience with agile SaaS and DevOps methodologies; Comfortable with AWS cloud services and operating environments
- Bring a growth mindset, customer orientation, and a bias for automation