Verily, an Alphabet company, lives at the intersection of technology, data science and healthcare. Our mission is to make the world's health data useful so that people enjoy longer and healthier lives. We are developing tools and devices to collect, organize and activate health data, and creating interventions to prevent and manage disease.
The Clinical Studies Platform (CSP) team is at the forefront of these efforts and is rapidly growing. We are building an integrated platform for running clinical studies, which allows Verily to conduct population-level research, gaining valuable insights in order to develop targeted interventions.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Design, implement and launch highly-visible, partner and end user-facing features.
- Design and develop large scale web applications.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years of experience with distributed systems.
- 3+ years experience with relational and NoSQL databases.
- Experience developing multi tiered web applications using Java and familiarity with the whole web stack.
- Knowledge of web libraries and frameworks preferably Angular, optional to have experience in React, NodeJS etc.
- Experience with relational databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL.
- Experience building and deploying micro services using Docker, Kubernetes and Cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure or others).