ACV Auctions is looking for a Software Engineer that will work on a cross-functional agile team in operational tools, product, or infrastructure. You will work alongside software and production engineers to build and ship new features that will drive the growth of ACV Auctions. We value practical software experience in addition to a thorough understanding of computer science fundamentals. The technologies you are familiar with are less important to us than your ability to solve complex software problems and apply software engineering best practices.
What you will do:
- Design, develop, and maintain code for our web-based applications, backend services, and distributed systems.
- Collaborate with software and production engineers to design scalable services, plan feature roll-out, and ensure high reliability and performance for your products.
- Conduct code reviews, contribute high-quality documentation and build robust test suites for your products.
What you will need:
- BS degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline or equivalent practical experience.
- Minimum 5 years of experience working with relational and distributed databases.
- Experience working with at least one or a combination of the following: AngularJS, React, Vue.js
- You have experience in a highly iterative environment with automated testing and continuous delivery.
- Experience building RPC services using either Thrift, gRPC, or equivalent
- Experience with containers and Kubernetes
What we will offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Upbeat Innovated Culture
- Professional training opportunities
- Flexible schedules