Business Operations and Engineering Excellence team is looking for full stack software engineers to join their small agile teams. Leverage eBay's tech stack to build tools like Seek and Initiative Planner that are used across all domains of eBay. Seek is highly customizable, real time customer survey tool that is integrated in all ebay pages to get direct customer feedback. Initiative planning tool enables teams in planning process with reporting capabilities from planning, execution and measuring outcomes.
What are we looking for?
We're looking for individuals with great technical talent and programming skills, as well as a keen desire to deeply understand our products and services to push our technology forward with respect to functionality, quality, performance, reliability, and scalability.
- Experience developing application in NodeJs and/or Java
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Excellent understanding of computer science fundamentals, data structures and algorithms.
- Define, design, and implement complex, multi-tier distributed software systems throughout all phases of the software development process
- Work with other Engineers, Architects, Product Managers, QAs, and Operations teams to develop innovative solutions that meet business needs with realistic implementation schedules and consistency to develop principle and product goals
- Good communication skills, and the ability to work individually and independently, within a team, and across teams.
- The ability to independently design, code and test features, as well as collaborate with other team members.
Degree in computer science/engineering or equivalent professional experience.
- Bachelor's degree with 3+ years of experience, or
- Master's degree with 2+ years of experience