As the Full Stack Software Developer, you will research, design, develop and test operating systems-level software, compilers and network distribution software to support parking enforcement services. Ou r client will rely on you to accomplish the below responsibilities by applying the principles and techniques of computer science, engineering and mathematical analysis.
- Analyze software requirements to determine feasibility of designs with moderate complexity within time and cost constraints.
- Consult with business analysts, vendors and other engineering staff to evaluate interface between hardware and software, and operational and performance requirements of overall system.
- Formulate and design software system, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
- Participate in development and execution of software system testing procedures, programming and documentation.
- Monitor functioning of equipment to ensure new or existing systems operate in conformance with specifications.
- Store, retrieve and direct data for analysis of system capabilities and requirements.
As a successful candidate, you must have a moderate to expert knowledge of MS Office and Database software as well as proficiency developing and troubleshooting complex software systems and the following:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in software development or software engineering; minimum of 3 years or related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- C# or Java, .NET, REST API, MSSQL or MySQL, and Angular or React.
- Proficiency in Version Control (i.e. Mercurial, GIT), web services/WCF.
- Continuous integration and delivery (i.e. Team City, Jenkins).
- Cloud platform (i.e. AWS, Azure).
- Mobile experience using Android/Java, Xamarin, Ionic/Angular.
- Reporting services.
- Integration experience.
Our client values their employees' time and efforts. Their commitment to your success is enhanced by a competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.