Full Stack Software Developer
8 - 10 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
We are looking for Full Stack Software Developer ?for our client in Dallas, TX
Job Title: Full Stack Software Developer
Job Location: Dallas, TX
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
“US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.”
- As Full Stack Senior Software Developer, you will be responsible for the complete lifecycle of a software product from design, implementation, testing, and maintenance.
- You will be part of an engineering team devoted to the design and development of high-traffic web applications, backend processing systems, and internal business tools.
- You should make pragmatic design decisions and implement those in clear, concise, and readable code.
- You should be able to communicate well with non-technical product managers regarding requirements and be an effective collaborator with fellow team members.
- Contribute to your development team's successful implementation of new software and maintenance of existing systems
- Collaborate with other teams to understand business or operational requirements and then ensure those requirements are met
- Design and develop cloud native, web-scale applications using Python, Go and other open source frameworks
- Profound experience in Python or Go Scripting to write custom scripts as per client business requirements.
- Ability to customize User Interface specific to client functional requirements using HTML, CSS, Java Script, JQuery, Ajax, Angular JS, React JS & Boot Strap CSS for web design.
- Design optimized logical/physical data models that fully utilize the underlying database engine capabilities particularly using MongoDB/Cassandra.
- Work closely with DevOps team to fully automate the CI CD pipelines
- Coordinate with the Quality Assurance and Operations teams in order to produce rock-solid software
- Solid understanding of fundamental Internet Protocols (DNS, HTTP, SSH, SMTP)
- Good understanding of SQL query authoring, performance tuning, relational database design , non-relational databases and working with data at scale
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented analysis, design, and programming
- Experience with source code management systems, like Git
- Detail-oriented and resourceful in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree with strong Computer Science background or equivalent experience
- Experience building and integrating with RESTful APIs
- Past contributions to open source projects
- Algorithm design and Mathematical background