Intuit is the global leader in financial management software where we have pioneered the shift to Virtual Platforms, cloud computing for consumers, small businesses and those that serve them. Intuit acts as a 35 year old startup, and we are constantly disrupting ourselves as we identify major new technology and design trends that are needed to deliver our mission to power prosperity around the world. Our groups are fast-paced teams focused on delivering innovative capabilities, and having fun while doing it.
What you'll bring
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related area or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of professional experience delivering enterprise class web applications
- 5+ years of professional working experience delivering production-ready code
- Solid foundation in writing scalable web application code following best practices of accessibility, internationalization and instrumentation.
- Experience with cross-browser, cross-platform, and design constraints on the web and mobile
- Strong OOD and SOA principles, with ability to implement them in a language of choice
- Solid knowledge of algorithms and design patterns.
- 4+ Experience in mid-tier like Node and Java
- Experience with test automation: TDD, unit/integration/functional testing.
- Experience with Relational Database Design and Implementation
- Experience in UI frameworks like React, Backbone, Angular
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines
- Practical experience in developing applications using microservices, container technologies, container management systems such as Kubernetes, Mesos etc
- Strong experience with Databases design (SQL, NoSQL) and analytics
- Prior working experience in utility computing and/or cloud computing domain highly desired
- Experience building and deploying applications and services into cloud environments (AWS highly desired)
How you will lead
- Write scalable web application code following best practices of accessibility, internationalization and instrumentation.
- Hands-on development. Write highest quality code with utmost attention to scalability and performance.
- Builds effective internal and external relationships that are essential to delivering a quality software product or service
- Stay aware of industry trends and make technology choices and strategic decisions. Subject matter expert on web technologies
- Ability to take a vague customer problem and solve it end to end with accountability.
- Team player possessing strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- Strong mentoring skills with ability to provide technical guidance and review code
- Ability to work with global teams across time zones
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, complex technical environment with high adaptability and flexibility
- Experience working with cross-functional teams while maintaining effective working relationships
- Communicates clearly, succinctly and persuasively to all levels of employees, customers and management
- "Self-starter" attitude and the ability to make decisions independently.