$80K — $100K *
Some of the cool stuff you’ll be doing: • Working closely with client studios to bring their games to realization • Working on game toolsets and pipelines • Designing, implementing, and debugging game features • Analyzing and optimizing runtimes • Building a solid relationship with your programming peers in-house and around the world.
Cool people we’re looking for:
• 3+ years professional experience
• Bootstrap, Webpack, NodeJS, HTML, React, Angular 2.0 or higher.
• CSS and CSS preprocessors such as Sass or LESS.
• IIS Express and IIS Server. • MySQL and efficient query construction.
• Emphasizes a deeper understanding of what the code is doing, not just that it works
• Experience working in large codebases
• Understands how to analyze and optimize code
• Strong problem solving skills
• Good with algorithms
• Understands various design patterns and their benefits/draw backs
• Open-minded and team oriented
• Curious and always learning
• Strong organizational and communication skills
Major plus for your XP in the following areas:
• Experience with console development (PS4, Xbox One, etc.)
• Experience with mobile development
• Shipped game(s)
If this sounds like you, here’s what we offer:
• The chance to work in triple-A, in a no-crunch modern studio with a relaxed atmosphere, competitive benefits and generous time off .
• Ottawa! Low cost of living, five universities, and year-round sporting and cultural activities in a dynamic city with a thriving music scene.
• A dynamic and supportive team environment with a range of experience.
• The opportunity to build or expand your career the way you want to, in a smaller studio connected to a global studio family.
• A way-cool hoodie
If this sounds like you, reach out! Send us a CV to email@example.com and we’d love to hear all about you.
Valid through: 4/17/2021
$80K — $100K
12 days ago