Full Stack Productivity Developer
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With nearly 17 million customers worldwide and over 73 million domain names under management, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
GoDaddy’s Productivity development group provides solutions to millions of customers to help run and grow their businesses. We have a unique opportunity to expand our solutions with new product offerings geared toward small and medium businesses. We’re looking for a passionate software engineer that loves building products within all levels of the application stack, using technologies like React.js, Node.js, and public cloud infrastructure.
You will have an active role in creating a product from the ground up to expand on our existing email and productivity offerings. This product group is an important contributor to the company’s revenue, customer growth and technical innovation.
In this role you will:
- Help define our public cloud architecture for a new offering
- Participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle
- Apply Agile approaches to software development
- Be accountable for code quality and writing unit tests
- Perform code reviews and participate in suggesting and supporting coding best practices
Do you have what it takes?
- 5+ years professional software development experience
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Math, or equivalent experience
- Familiarity with Node.js
- Familiarity with agile methodologies, Scrum preferred
- Understands the privilege, and obligation, of being part of a team
- Strong communication skills
- Expertise with Node.js
- Experience developing on public cloud infrastructure such as Google Cloud Platform or Amazon Web Services
- Experience designing and implementing RESTful APIs
- Experience with Git
- Experience working in a highly dynamic, agile environment
Job ID R001419