WHAT WE DO
- We create connected experiences that are found across our game franchises.
- We create online services for our games, including matchmaking, cloud saves, player stats, leaderboards, and more.
- We improve existing features as well as architect new solutions to support the development of the Social Club community and website.
- We create innovative in-game experiences, including user-generated content.
- We build services and tools that support our consumer-facing experiences and our internal business needs.
- We create companion apps to our games, including second screen experiences on mobile, tablet and the web.
- Integrating front-end applications with ASP.NET MVC and WebApi (C#).
- Web performance optimization.
- Collaboration with other Rockstar technology teams across our worldwide studios.
- A degree in computer science or equivalent.
- 3+ years of experience in professional web development.
- Great communication skills as a core member of an internationally-based team.
- Passion for web technologies and a desire to remain up to date with the latest technologies.
- Expert in C#.
- Solid experience with T-SQL.
- Experience with source control, preferably Perforce
- Knowledge of Agile software development processes.
- Application of software development best practices.
- Knowledge and application of web security best practices.
- Passion for games (especially Rockstar Games titles).
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
- Prior experience with Redis, MongoDb, RabbitMQ and automated testing.
- Experience authoring for mobile devices.
- Experience working on high-traffic, responsive websites and applications.
- Exposure to Elasticsearch and Python desirable.