$150K — $200K *
Provide technical direction in the creation, delivery and integration of multiple and moderately complex software solutions. May translate business requirements into specific designs and/or participate in the design, evaluation and selection of IT solutions for software for a specific business process. Establish the current and future use of practice, metrics and methodologies to determine current and future solutions. Explore and evaluate new and approved technologies. Consult on the application of existing and new, approved technologies to develop solutions. Ensure the process of creation and delivery of design and solution in accordance with architectural direction.
The Main Responsibilities
• Responsible for design and architecture solutions for work management systems
• Develop and support enhancements and new functionality for the work management platform using cutting edge technology, including Java, Angular 8 or higher, Vuejs, MySQL, Mongo & Graph.
• Work with Platform Analysts, Scrum Masters, QA Analysts, Product Owners, and other cross-functional resources to define and deliver business impacting projects.
• Capable of working independently, as well as with team members on different teams and in different locations.
• Perform code reviews with other team members in a reviewer capacity.
• Provide technical mentoring and guidance to less experienced SW Engineers.
• Develop and support enhancements and new functionality to automate deployments in a micro services architecture environment.
• Work closely with other engineering team members to ensure code deployments are fully automated and transparent.
• Execute deployments in production and non-production environments.
• Continually work towards making improvements in the release process and facilitate migration to a Continuous Deployment/Continuous Integration approach.
• Provide technical expertise and troubleshooting as needed to support production issues.
• Assist and in some cases be responsible for the design and architecture of projects and features.
• Be willing to support deployments outside of work hours participate in an on-call rotation.
• Actively participate in all relevant agile ceremonies for each project iteration.
What We Look For in a Candidate
• 4+ years of experience with application integrations such as SOAP, RESTful Web Services, Micro-services, File/Data transfers, etc.
• 3-5 years of experience with Architecture, Design & Development of task-based applications.
• 3-5 years of experience in object modeling, designing data models and database schemas, and solving scalability issues.
• 3-5 years of experience with Agile Development Methodology.
• 3-5 years of experience working with both relational and non-relational databases.
• 3-5 years of experience with KAFKA
• 3-5 years of Experience with developing with RESTful Web-services on NodeJS (JSON/XML)
• 3-5 years of experience in Hybrid Cloud Architectures, Cloud Management Solutions for Public/Private Cloud.
• 1-2 years of experience with Infrastructure Security Automation, Infrastructure capacity monitoring and automated scaling solutions.
Valid through: 12/24/2020
$150K — $200K + $100K bonus
3 days ago