Ahead of the Curve.
No one knows the road like Agero. For over 40 years, we have provided thesafest, smartest solutions for drivers and the companies that keep them moving. Headquartered in Medford, MA with operations throughout North America, we are trusted by more than 100 leading corporations and used by 75% of the new passenger vehicles sold in the U.S.
As a result, we have become an industry leader, providing vehicle manufacturers and insurance carriers with privately labeled state-of-the-art roadside assistance plans and efficient claims management solutions. Our Roadside Assistance network protects more than 75 million drivers each year, providing award-winning service that helps motorists in their time of need while building customer loyalty for our clients.
Our commitment to our Employees:
- Have an Impact: Join us and Day 1, play a role in shaping our digital transformation.
- Grow your Career: Our focus us helping you grow the core competencies to shape your technology career
- Work that Matters: We are a roadside business singularly focused onmaking sure our customers are quickly, safely and efficiently supported in their time of need.
- Develop applications and re-usable components using React, JSX and CSS3 (Styled components)
- Develop Google cloud functions to interact with back-end services
- Work with product, design and engineering teams to help define features and their implementation
EDUCATION: B.A. or B.S. required. Computer Science or equivalent degreepreferred.
PREFFERED SKILLS: Familiarity with Google Cloud functions or AWS Lambda. Familiarity with GraphQL/AWS AppSync and Cloud Firestore. Experience withD3.js, Mapbox, and unit testing framworks like Karma, Mocha, Chai/Jest etc.
WORKING RELATIONSHIPS: Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills. Excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate complex ideas clearly and professionally, verbally and in writing. Adhere to and support Agile/Scrum software delivery process. Strong accountability and results orientation.