You will be working hand-in-hand with a veteran team ofagiledevelopers that is creating exciting new features for our customers. The role is a combination of technicalleader and individual contributor who has productionexperiencedelivering front-end and back-end software at scale.
- Collaborate with other senior application specialists in the organization to create an atmosphere of group contribution in addition to individual execution that makes the organization more efficient and knowledgeable;
- Communicate with internal and external business partners to qualify technical requirements;
- Know the process of software development well enough to mentor and guide others when necessary;
- Reuse existing software development practices where possible for productivity but also introduce new trending industry practices and tools where appropriate;
- Design robust solutions to hard problems that also take into account scale, security, reliability, and cost;
- Contribute new software or modify existing software to meet projects and program goals;
- Lead small teams of otherdevelopers on focused technical projects when necessary;
- Deliver needed project functionality for specific deliverables but deliver in such a way that the value is useful to the organization in the long term.
- Experience in many languages, technologies, platforms, and frameworks;
- Node.js background; extensive production experience providing back-end solutions with Node.js in self-hosted and cloud-hosted environments;
- AngularJS; multiple deployed applications using AngularJS technologies including Angular 2.0;
- RESTful API's; background with public RESTful interfaces;
- Security; understanding of the tenets of protecting client data in motion and at rest as well as different techniques for authenticating and authorizing clients / consumers of service data;
- GIT; primary product development with GIT based source control solutions (GitHub, GitLab, etc.);
- NoSQL (MongoDB), Experience in Test Automation Tools: Mocha, Jasmine, Cucumber;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software engineering, or at least six + years of solid, diverse work experience in internal or external software product development.