?We are looking for Full - Stack Java Web Developer for our client in Salem, OR
Job Title: ?Full - Stack Java Web Developer
Job Location: Salem, OR
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging and documenting programs.
- May require an associate's degree in a related area and at least 1year or equivalent experience in the field or in a related area.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
- This application utilizes a Java front end to enable us to deliver access to government information via the Web, as well as allow internal and external users to update the database via a Web browser.
- We need an experienced Java programmer/analyst to help deliver the required functionality.
- We are seeking a candidate with 5+ years experience in IT architecture, analysis, design, development, and testing of Java based Web applications.
Preference may be given for experience with the following:
- Tools/GUI/IDE: JDeveloper, Netbeans, GIT, TOAD
- Object Relational Mappers: Hibernate, TopLink
- Databases: Oracle 9i/10g
- Application/Web Servers: WebLogic Application Server
- Classification Guide
- Participates in Sprint Planning and daily Scrum meetings.
- Converts data from project specifications and statements of problems and procedures to create or modify computer programs:
- Prepares, or receives from systems analyst detailed workflow chart and diagram to illustrate sequence of steps that program must follow and to describe input, output, and logical operations involved.
- Analyzes workflow chart and diagram, applying knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, and symbolic logic.
- Confers with supervisor and representatives of departments concerned with program to resolve questions of program intent, data input, output requirements, and inclusion of internal checks and controls.
- Converts detailed logical flow chart to language processed by computer.
- Enters program codes into computer system.
- Inputs test data into computer.
- Observes computer monitor screen to interpret program operating codes.
- Perform troubleshooting and debugging of new and existing processes.
- Corrects program errors, using methods such as modifying program or altering sequence of program steps. Writes instructions to guide operating personnel.
- May work with Systems Analyst to obtain and analyze project specifications and flow charts.
- May direct and coordinate work of others to write, test, and modify computer programs.
- Programmer capabilities with 5 or more years of experience.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals, performs a variety of complicated tasks, may lead and direct the work of others, may report directly to a project lead or manager, a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.