Industry leading, international e-commerce company is hiring Full Stack Java Developers to join their team of highly talented software engineers onsite in Miami. If you enjoy working in a tech savvy, casual and fun environment with a work hard, play harder mentality, then this is the job and company for you!
As Full Stack Senior Software Developer you will develop software based solutions to achieve company objectives. You will analyze requirements and determine the best solutions, calling on your extensive knowledge, experience and understanding of the domain. You will relish sharing that same expertise in the form of technical leadership, coaching and mentoring within the software development teams. You will build a deep understanding of the strategic and tactical goals. You will work closely with the Software Architect to advise on determining software architectures and then translate the direction set by the Architect into principles to guide short and long term technology goals. THIS POSITION MUST WORK ONSITE IN MIAMI, FL OFFICE!
- Understand the short and long term direction
- Analyze specific and implied requirements and collaborate with other members of the development team to design, build and deliver features to meet those requirements
- Understand software design patterns, practices and architectural styles and how and when to apply them
- Contribute to the continued development and maintenance of several high-traffic, high availability web sites, including working with legacy systems
- Document systems, procedures, and processes relevant to our suite of applications
- Provide technical leadership across features, projects and tools
- Coach, mentor and knowledge share with our junior developers
- Work closely with other the Senior Software Developers within the organization to ensure
- consistency and the technical success of our software projects.
- Stay current on software development trends and advise on which ones, if any, Company should adopt.
- Identify and define the coding, project and other technical standards used by all software projects.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science/related field of study or equivalent experience
- 3 to 5+ years professional experience developing and maintaining complex enterprise web applications in Java as part of a Scrum / Agile team in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Hands-on experience with AngularJS and/or Node.js
- An understanding of web services (RESTful and RPC based), JSON payloads with stateless restful polyglot services
- Experience with version control systems (Git, SVN)
- An understanding of continuous integration, continuous deployment and unit testing
- Knowledge of databasetechnologies, both relational and NoSQL, including MySQL and Oracle
- Experience developing applications leveraging cloud platforms (AWS) including a thorough understanding of the unique problems the cloud presents.
- JVM technologies including Java 5+, Servlet containers (Tomcat and Resin), Groovy, Grails,
- Hibernate and/or Spring
- Search technologies such as Apache Solr and Elasticsearch