SOLTECH Staffing Solutions
At SOLTECH, we work with a catered selection of incredible clients that match our integrity and standard for tech talent in order to help them grow teams that will create significant impact on Atlanta's tech community.
We're excited to present opportunities to our network to work in some incredible environments that we've vetted first-hand. Apply through SOLTECH for a catered approach to your job search, and we'll make sure you land where you will be nurtured in your career growth.
About Our Client
This rapidly growing Midtown start-up with strong Atlanta based clientele has streamlined the Data Management and Analysis process for its customers. This platform provides performance and risk management services designed to create higher customer satisfaction and reduce costs.
Project Owners use our client's platform to oversee performance and highlight risks related to delays and overruns; using the platform to assess their own performance, document and explain variances. This service also allows customers to identify historical, current and future problems.
This client provides a competitive salary along with plenty of opportunity for growth. Contract to Hire or Direct Hire candidates are encouraged to apply.
About the Role
Our client is looking for a full stack Software Developer to work alongside their CEO and a Lead Software Developer. For this role, you will need to have a coding background and will be using Angular on the Front End, Java on the Back End. This role provides the possibility of growing into a larger Senior level role as the company expands.
- Experience developing with Java 1.7
- Experience developing with AngularJS 1.6/HTML/CSS
- Experience with Spring 3
- Experience with MySQL
- Good understanding of SOLID/DRY design principles
- Knowledge of integrating with restful APIs
- Ability to understand and comb through large datasets
- Experience working with large datasets on both client-side and server-side
- Experience working with Gantt charts is a plus
- Experience with some type of Project Management Tool (ex. MS Project) a plus
- We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time