- Responsible for designing, developing, testing, operating and maintaining products using React.js framework.
- Takes full stack ownership by consistently writing production-ready and testable code.
- Consistently creates optimal design adhering to architectural best practices; considers scalability, reliability and performance of systems/contexts affected when defining technical designs.
- Makes sound design/coding decisions keeping customer experience in the forefront.
- Takes feedback from code review and apply changes to meet standards. Conducts code reviews to provide guidance on engineering best practices and compliance with development procedures.
- Accountable for ensuring all aspects of product development follow compliance and security best practices.
- Reviews tasks critically and ensures they are appropriately prioritized and sized for incremental delivery. Anticipates and communicates blockers and delays before they require escalation.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- 6-8+ years of relevant experience
- Utilizes technical expertise and leadership skills to resolve issues, ensure product goals are met, and serve as a mentor to coach and support junior engineers to continue to raise the engineering bar across the organization.
- Works to drive both high level and detailed technical designs, conducts technical reviews and define solution requirements and technical implementation approaches.
- Proficient understanding of algorithms, data structures, architectural design patterns and best practices.
- Thorough understanding of Typescript, React.js, Angular and its core principles
- 6-8 years of experience with popular React.js/ Angular workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Able to communicate processes and results with all parties involved in the product team, including engineers, product owner, scrum master, third party vendors and customers.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.