$100K — $150K *
CGI is looking for a talented Full Stack developer who has experience in Java and Angular. This work will be a part of a fully agile team where team members do both development and testing. Ability to create automated tests is a must.
At CGI, you get to do more than just sling code; you get to build solutions as a full time consultant with a world-class IT company. Take your talents to a company that inspires personal and professional growth and values your ideas.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Technical expertise in the design, development, coding, testing, and debugging of software.
- Ensures that software meets or exceed specified standards and end-user requirements.
- Iterative feature development on an agile team.
- Develop testable features with lean requirements and supervision.
- Daily agile SCRUM participation.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- 5+ years of overall experience as a developer.
- 3+ years' experience as Java/J2EE developer
- Strong aptitude for learning on the fly, embracing new technologies, and willingness to make stretch goals
- Strong knowledge of the java frameworks (Spring MVC, Spring Security, Sprint Boot)
- 3+ years of UI development (Angular 4+, HTML, CSS)
- Web services (WSDL, Restful)
- Strong knowledge of writing Java tests and maintaining existing Java tests
- Good knowledge of relation database, specifically Oracle (SQL - PL/SQL)
- Experience with NoSQL (specifically Mongo) is a plus
- Exposure to SOA
- Experience with GIT version control
- Ability to troubleshoot issues independently
- Ability to mentor and lead others
Education: BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, related IT field or equivalent combination of experience and education
nt and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI's legal duty to furnish information.
Valid through: 4/13/2021