First National Bank of Omaha is seeking a talented and motivated Full Stack iOS Developer to join our Mobile Delivery Team. You'll get an opportunity to develop the entire stack of our Mobile Banking App, from native Swift/iOS to RESTful API's, to help deliver a superior customer experience!
This role resides on a highly collaborative and constructive team that requires strong teamwork and communication, including:
- Ability to work with a variety of mixed skills: analysts, business owners, designers, other developers, peer application development teams.
- Flexibility and the ability to switch gears to adjust to team strengths and changing requirements.
- An emphasis on working with the team, rather than alone.
- A desire to achieve team consensus and shared understanding.
- A willingness to pair program.
- Collaborating across disciplines.
You'll participate in a number of activities supporting our Agile environment, including:
- Designing, developing, and supporting the iOS Native App using Swift.
- Developing RESTful API's using Java.
- Writing and executing JUnit and other automated tests.
- Participating in Agile ceremonies, such as backlog grooming, sprint planning and task estimation.
- Analyzing stories to determine development needs to ensure the right things are being built in the right way.
- Identifying and resolving technical debt.
- Helping to troubleshoot multi-tier problems.
- Participating in team planning process to ensure timely project completion.
- Fulfilling other duties as required by the team.
To be successful in this role, you'll need experience in several of the following:
- Swift, Objective C, and Xcode
- An understanding of and appreciation for Apple's Human Interface Guidelines
- Success shipping at least one iOS app to the App Store
- Experience with RxSwift or Reactive Extensions
- Dependency Injection Frameworks
- Experience with functional programming paradigms - lambdas, streams (nice to have)
- Experience with unit and end to end testing, TDD a plus
- Working knowledge of Git
- Microservices, Spring Boot, and Hibernate
- Java, Spring, JSON, SOAP, XML, XSD, and WSDL.
- Developing, consuming, and testing REST services
- Web containers using Pivotal Cloud Foundry, and troubleshooting in a Linux Environment
- Use of SOAP UI, Concourse, and Junit