As a Lead Technical Consultant you will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support of application developed for our clients. As a member working in a team environment you will work with solution architects and developers on interpretation/translation of wireframes and creative designs into functional requirements, and subsequently into technical design.
- Lead the technical planning & requirements gathering phases including estimate, develop, test, manage projects, architect and deliver.
- Serve as a critical contributor for large HCL Digital Experience Manager projects. Provide technical support or leadership in the development and continual improvement of service.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with team members.
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience level.
- Passionate coders with 6+ years of application development experience.
- 3+ years experience with HCL Digital Experience Manager (formerly IBM DXM/ WebSphere Portal) 8.5 and newer. Important skills include:
- Java JSR 286 portlet development
- REST API development and consumption
- JSON, HTML, CSS, XML and similar concepts required for modern web application development
- Portal administration and configuration
- WebSphere administration
- Troubleshooting and problem resolution experience for portal infrastructure, configuration, systems or code
- Ability to coordinate and manage release management
- Working knowledge of build management tools including xmlaccess, Maven, Jenkins etc
- UI development in modern script frameworks such as Angular or React a strong plus.
- Client facing or consulting experience highly preferred.
- Skilled problem solvers with the desire and proven ability to create innovative solutions.
- Flexible and adaptable attitude, disciplined to manage multiple responsibilities and adjust to varied environments.
- Future technology leaders- dynamic individuals energized by fast paced personal and professional growth.
- Phenomenal communicators who can explain and present concepts to technical and non-technical audiences alike, including high level decision makers.
- Bachelor's Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Math, Engineering or comparable major.
- Solid foundation in Computer Science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design.
- Knowledge and experience in developing software using agile methodologies.
- Proficient in authoring, editing and presenting technical documents.
- Ability to communicate effectively via multiple channels (verbal, written, etc.) with technical and non-technical staff.