Full Stack Experience Prototyper
- Job Number: 112933371
- Santa Clara Valley, California, United States
- Posted: 19-Aug-2017
- Weekly Hours: 40.00
The Technology Investigation team is working on exciting new technologies and user experiences. We're looking for an experienced and driven experience prototyper specializing in full stack development. As a member of our Experience Prototyping team, you will have a unique and rewarding opportunity work at the intersection of design and technology, to shape upcoming products that will delight and inspire millions of Apple’s customers every day.
- Excellent understanding of software engineering techniques, methodologies and practices
- Networking, sockets, protocols, server infrastructures and hosting environments
- Backend and front end web technologies (mobile and desktop), APIs, databases
- Comfortable with scripting as with middle level programming languages (C++, Objective C, C#)
- Familiarity with Mac OSX, iOS and Xcode
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Passion for the customer, user experience and actioning user feedback
- Attention to detail and the ability to master new applications and technologies quickly
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative working environment within your team and beyond
You will work closely with engineers and designers to create ground breaking technologies and systems. You will rapidly prototypes new customer experiences involving 3D graphics, networking, databases and natural interactions. You are curious and love working with the best creative people in the industry to solve hard technical problems.
BSCS or equivalent. Advanced degree preferred. 5+ years industry experience.
Knowledge of iOS frameworks, Objective-C and Swift is a plus Experience with video, image processing, computer vision is a plus