CGI is looking for a Full Stack Engineer (web technologies) to join the team in Lafayette, LA. The ideal candidate will have both UI and API hands-on development experience for large scale applications.
• Excellent UI skills and ability to develop use cases into pre-defined UI patterns.
• Experience designing REST APIs and implementing RESTful web services.
• Experience in designing data persistence system using both SQL and NoSQL DBMS (MongoDB, OracleDB).
• Experience is designing rest services using Netflix OSS framework (Hysterix, Feign, Zuul, Eureka and Ribbon).
• Proficient in latest Angular version, TypeScript, Java Script, HTML, CSS, Node JS and Spring Boot technologies
• Experience with CI/CD pipeline is must.
• Experience in writing unit test cases using Mockito.
• Experience with Protractor will be a plus.
• Work closely with Product Owner, Scrum Master, QE and development teams to organize agile delivery
• Conduct data analysis on impacted modules within enterprise services/source system layers.
• Should have the analytical capability and the technical acumen to grasp/convey architectural design concepts (SOA, data models, web/mobile application design, infrastructure) with technical teams
• Work with UX design teams to define the web technology experience.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills required to effectively partner with both business and technical IT teams
• Understands Agile delivery methods and has experience working in a SCRUM environment.
• Proven collaboration skills; demonstrating ability to pull a diverse group of individuals with different goals together and facilitate productive discussions. Capable of driving decisions.
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment. Ability and willingness to support systems or other functions when necessary for the good of the project.
• Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Knowledge of the HealthCare industry is preferred.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE
• 5+ years of total professional IT work experience .
• 2+ years of solid understanding of Agile methodology and experience managing delivery of Agile projects and associated ceremonies.
• Ability to navigate a fast paced, highly matrixed organization effectively
• Proven ability to present and communicate at all levels with clarity and precision both written and verbally
• Flexible and adaptable in dynamic environments
• Excellent problem-solving and strategic thinking skills
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS/NON-ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
Competencies/Critical Success Factors:
• Ability to adapt to changing environments.
• Ability to collaborate well and promote ideas.
• Experience working in either a matrixed organization or independently.
• Works well under pressure, handling projects that have real-time high dependency and challenging business deadlines.
• Has excellent written and oral communications skills required to determine, document and present research findings, technical papers and training material (including design documents, specifications, architectural artifacts and diagrams, presentations).
$250K - $300K
$80K - $110K