YOUR DAY TO DAY:
- Be a trusted resource regarding all Tealium products and features.
- Provide product/service advice and technical guidance to solutions consultants, sales representatives, partners, and prospects.
- Participate in the completion of RFP and Information Security responses.
- Manage demo website environments hosted on Amazon EC2, several CMS systems, and various database systems.
- Create customized product demonstrations for prospects and internal resources.
- Support Proof of Concept deployments.
- Enhance pre-sales demonstration environments and materials.
- Prepare weekly team trainings regarding new product and feature releases.
- Build integrations with 3rd-party vendors such as analytics, display ad, ESP, and more.
WHY YOU ARE THE PERFECT FIT:
- Understand concepts of Information Security and Information Systems
- Have and can illustrate experience using Amazon Web Services (AWS), EC2, Redshift and various DNS services
- 2-5 years of experience as a sales engineer, implementation engineer, or developerworking with enterprise SaaS product(s)
- 2+ years of experienceworking with several of the following solutions: Web AnalyticsSearch Engine MarketingDisplay MarketingEmail Service ProvidersData Management PlatformsDemand or Supply Side PlatformsDigital ExchangesMobile AnalyticsAd ServingContent Optimization (Multi-Variant) TestingMarketing AutomationTag Management, Customer Data Platform, Data Hubs
- Presentation skills demonstrate technical proficiency, digital marketing knowledge, and business and communication aptitude
- Technically adept, self-motivated and driven by results
- Have the ability to travel (less than 15%) for occasional offsite client meetings