Talla is working on creating knowledge-centric digital-coworkers for customer-facing teams.
At Talla you will be working on hard problems for conversational interfaces (chat), rich text editing, annotation, training for AI/machine learning, 3rd application integration and data visualization. You will be working with the latest technologies within the frontend and backend ecosystem.
Our front-end stack is centered around React, with a single page application architecture and Ruby, Python & Go based backend services. Our products use AI and machine learning to solve problems and provide advanced insights and predictions. The full-stack role at Talla is a unique opportunity to do advanced user interface development and get exposure to the AI/ML domain.
What you will do:
- Full feature development spanning from UI to backend application logic
- Be responsible for designing, implementing and maintaining new capabilities in the Talla products
- Write clean, well-organized, commented, and tested code to ensure a great user experience for Talla customers
- Work with the Data Science team to implement AI/ML capabilities in the Talla stack
- Work as part of a cross-functional team including, Product Management, UX Lead, Data Science and other members of the Development team to ensure the new capabilities meet the needs of our customers
What you need:
- Full-stack engineering experience in a Ruby/Rails environment or similar
- Solid SQL /relational database experience (Postgres is a plus but not required)
- Strong focus on customer success
- A desire and ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Experience focused on usability, simplicity, quality, and performance in both design and development
- Great attention to details
- A curiosity and commitment to creating great products for customers
- Positive, team-first attitude
Nice to haves:
- Experience developing in Python and/or Go
- Experience developing SaaS applications on AWS
- Expertise implement 3rd party integrations (Gmail, Outlook, Salesforce)
- Exposure to product development in secure environments