Full Stack Engineer/Senior Python Developer
at LogicworksNew York, NY or Seattle, WA
About the position:
Logicworks is expanding its development team to add a Full Stack Engineer / Senior Python Developer.
Successful candidates will have proficiency in all aspects of programming and analysis including design patterns, hardware and software requirements, systems requirements and deployment protocols.
What You’ll Do:
You will architect & develop the Logicworks customer facing portal and the automation systems that deploy and manage our customers’ AWS & Azure cloud environments.
The role is a member of the Logicworks Product team working alongside your frontend developer, full-stack engineer, and QA colleagues. You will report to the CTO.
**This position can be located in New York City or Seattle.
- Architect and develop web applications including the Logicworks customer-facing portal
- Architect and develop automation systems that programmatically deploy and manage our customers’ AWS & Azure cloud environments
Required Experience / Skills
- 5+ years of full stack agile software development lifecycle experience
- 5+ years Python in a MVC framework
- 3+ years Amazon Web Services or AWS certification
- Relational & non-relational databases
- API integrations
Desired Experience / Skills
- AWS DynamoDB
- D3 or similar data visualization library
Bonus Points for
- AWS Certification
- Azure experience or certification