What you will be doing:
A Full Stack Engineer will have the responsibilities listed below.
- Assess technical architecture, design, and framework
- Contributes to the overall software development lifecycle including requirements gathering/analysis, design, development technologies, release/version control, testing, and deployment
- Write high quality content management / delivery systems and tools to support the systems
- On rare occasions provide after hours support to mission critical systems
- Performs application testing of components, modifications, and overall systems
- Assists in task planning and estimation
- Works independently and as a member of a team
- May report directly to a project lead or manager
- Prioritize team and business needs
What you need to have:
This role requires the education and experiences listed below.
- 3+ years of experience implementing technology solutions
- 2 years professional experience in Java, JSP, Rest Interfaces.
- Experience with Test Driven Development, Unit, and Integration Testing
Knowledge Skills & Abilities
The skills and abilities listed below represent the knowledge space that will be necessary for this position.
- Uses comprehensive knowledge of functional/technical and business best practices to improve own work and the work of less experienced colleagues
- Web content management and page delivery systems, ad sales and trafficking systems, and related business processes
- Caching technologies and patterns (e.g., Memcached, CDNs) and other related web application scaling techniques
- Experience working in a collaborative environment, including building consensus and negotiating solutions
- Understanding of enterprise scale consumer-facing websites
- Agile Software Development Processes (SAFe Framework 4.0)
- Knowledge of Unix Operating Systems (management and scripting)
Knowledge of the following technologies / frameworks is desired.
- Implementing Adobe Experience Manager products
- Cloud infrastructure and platform experience (i.e., Amazon Web Services)
- Akamai / Content Delivery Networks
- Continuous Integration / Delivery using Jenkins
- Enterprise Design Patterns
- Distributed Version Control Systems