Full - Stack Engineer
Our client is a leading investment management firm based in New York.
They are currently looking for a highly experience Full Stack Engineer with knowledge of alternative lending to join their team in New York.
They are currently building a new alternative lending set of applications and are looking for a particularly strong Full-Stack Engineer with at least 8 to 10 years’ experience and some project management background to help build out and run the technology stack.
· Architect and implement web design and architecture
· Design and develop custom BI web dashboard tools
· Maintain alternative lending dashboard
· Performance reporting toportfolio management, compliance, and operations groups
· Build functional tools to improve fun execution
· Project manage development team on specific software components
· Strong knowledge of Python, Java, ETL, and databases including SQL and NoSQL.
· 8 or more years’ experience in enterprise web application development – as a true full-stack dev.
· Understanding of both front and back office
· Experience with information and application security protocols and best practices
· Experience with alternative lending strategies and loan data sets is a strong advantage