Full Stack Engineer
As a Senior Full Stack Engineer, you will own one or more components of our consumer Lifecycle services. The end users of the applications include both internal stakeholders as well as external clients on multi-time zone, different internet speed distribution. In addition, you will be working side-by-side with other engineers on architecture, integration, and maintenance of the applications. You’ll be joining the Consumer Services team in O Fallon MO; whose mission is to build all consumer facing services for Mastercard. You will work with talented and experienced teams of product owners and engineers, and have the unique opportunity to contribute to product design and system scalability.
• Handle the design, architecture, development, code review, and testing of applications.
• Work with the following currents stacks: Micro Services, Mongo, Redis, Kafka and Angular
• Work to define feature requirements and deliver the product that materially impacts the business and improves the consumer experience.
• Identify performance bottlenecks and come up with novel ways to solve them.
• Design and implement scalable, resilient, high performance services.
• Work with SQL and NoSQL persistence technologies.
Full stack engineering experience in a production environment.
Expert programming skills in Java.
Experiencewith Spring Cloud, Spring Boot, Maven, Jenkins, Spock, Junit