You have a passion to create engaging and high quality consumer experiences and products. You are a full-stack developer with strong track record of building back-end services and front-end experiences. You have excellent project management skills, are a great communicator and are motivated to achieve results in a fast-paced, and at times ambiguous, environment.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related
• 7+ years professional experience in software development
• Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented, data structures and design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
• Understanding of overall app architectures like MVVM, MVP, MVC
• Experience with HTML5, CSS and modern frontend frameworks, such as Bootstrap, AngularJS, React/Vue, NodeJS.
• Experience with common backend frameworks, such as Spring MVC, DUBBO and Spring Boot.
• Experience with large-scale distributed storage and database systems (SQL or NoSQL, e.g. MySQL, Memcache Redis,Cassandra)
• Experience with source code control, especially Git
• Experience with the configuration and optimization of common operation and maintenance tools (such as ZABBIX, LVS, haproxy, DNS, LDAP, etc.) is a plus.
• Experience developing iOS or Android mobile apps preferred.
• Have published original Android app on the Google Play store (public/private channels) and IOS app on the Apple App store
• Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
• Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
• Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.
• Familiar with Test-driven development processes (JIRA, Git, Jenkins)
• Mandarin is preferred but not required
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.