Marin Software is looking for talented, passionate, full stack engineers to join our team! We are passionate about building scalable, high quality user experiences with the latest browser-based technologies to solve large data analysis problems.
The candidates will collaborate with product owners, designers, and other engineering teams to architect solutions, build or modify features, and support deployment with unit tests and automation hooks.
- Light work to enhance, maintain, and create microservices in Java
- Design, build, and unit test software in a collaborative environment
- Write clear, efficient, scalable, and maintainable code
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Participate regularly in an Agile team environment and schedule
- Collaborate with UI/UX designers, Product managers, and other front end developers to create user friendly features and applications
- 3+ years experience in Full Stack Development
- Experience with Java Programming
- Experience with HTML best practices
- Experience with CSS processors
- Experience with Agile/ Scrum and Test Driven Development practices
- Experience with version control (Git, SVN)
- Experience with microservice development (Node.js, Java)
- Educational background in Computer Science or equivalent degree preferred